Get Lean, Muscular, and in Great Cardiovascular Health in Minutes
Introducing 20-Minute Home Fitness: The No Gym Alternative.
Your science-backed fitness program... in plain English.
This new, comprehensive program reveals the most efficient way to get results during the lockdown - and beyond.
Plus, you get easy-to-follow videos that show you exactly what to do, even if you don’t have any equipment…
And even if you haven’t exercised in years.
Look, if you're exercising, you're probably wasting time doing a bunch of things that are inefficient.
Most health conscious people spend hours upon hours weekly (sometimes even daily), trying to get in shape.
And their results are poor… or non-existent.
In fact, it's no exaggeration to say that most people get next to zero results from their exercise programs.
Take it from a guy that's tried it all: there's so much non-sense out there.
After years of trial and error...
I finally "cracked the code" to get fit and lose fat...
Without doing boring cardio or time consuming, complicated weight lifting programs.
No, you don't need to "burn calories", do a bunch of stretching or engage in esoteric, complicated fitness regimens that won't do much for you - except increase your injury risk.
In this program, you'll get the easiest and safest way to build muscle, lose fat and keep it off.
Sure, diet is important, but the right exercise program makes all the difference.
Plus, you can do this in minutes a week - without doing cardio!
Do you want to build muscle and lose fat... but don’t want to waste all your time exercising?
I don’t blame you.
Look, the mainstream fitness "gurus" preach a high-volume, high-frequency approach.
That means spending many days a week, doing many hours of training.
Thing is, spending that much time is totally unnecessary... even counterproductive!
Too much exercise leads to low energy levels - and too much exercise makes you hungrier!
What if you could spend less time working... yet look, feel and perform your best?
What if you could finally take off your shirt in public without feeling self-conscious?
Want to know the secret to build muscle, lose fat and keep it off?
It's easier (and faster) than you think:
Start by discarding (almost) everything you've heard from mainstream "health" sources.
Welcome to 20-Minute Home Fitness, a life-changing fitness program
I'm P. D. Mangan, and I’m 65 years old.
Using the simple tactics described in this program...
- I’ve added 30 pounds of muscle
- Maintain low body fat year-round
- And I'm in great cardiovascular health (unlike the average guy my age!)
In this program, you’ll discover exactly how to:
- Build muscle
- Lose fat
- Get (and stay) in great metabolic health
The best part? You can do this from anywhere.
You don’t need a gym.
And you don’t need fancy equipment.
This method not only works for me and my clients...
It’s backed up by the most cutting edge scientific evidence.
Look, you NEED to build muscle.
More muscle means better health - period.
Thing is, only 12% of the US population is lean and healthy.
Your muscles act as a metabolic booster.
- Muscle helps lower your blood sugar and insulin.
- More muscle means better metabolic health. When you're muscular, you have a much lower risk of heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
- And of course, building muscle fights obesity...
If you want to enhance your immune system, the single best thing you can do is to improve your metabolic health.
Look, you’ve been fed a lot of garbage advice...
Walk 10,000 steps a day…
"Move more" and "eat less"...
This stuff doesn't build muscle... and is a grossly inefficient use of your time.
Don’t let anyone tell you you need a lot of time or equipment to get fit.
You simply don’t.
You can get lean and muscular (and in great cardiovascular shape!) with just two, 20-minute sessions per week.
But you have to know how.
Most people assume they need to spend hours exercising…
So they don’t get started.
Or they give up when life inevitably gets in the way.
You can spend minutes - not hours - and get far better results.
You can lose body fat, gain muscle and get stronger, healthier - and more attractive.
The most candid women I've helped tell me they enjoy their new, firmer, rounder posterior :)
Many men that have done this program can’t believe how good they look in a $5 plain black t-shirt.
If you're a beginner:
- You get to skip all the trial and error, and avoid making common mistakes
- You’ll get a step-by-step action plan including video demonstrations showing you exactly how to perform each movement
If you already have experience working out:
- You’ll find out the secret to get better results in less time, without a gym
- You’ll discover how to go from time-consuming workouts to a time-efficient and more effective routine you can do from home
Here's how people turn their life around with my programs"
Here's the deal.
With 20-Minute Home Fitness, you get the 45-page ebook & crystal clear video demonstrations that reveal:
- Stupid-simple, step-by-step instructions (including video) to get the results, quickly!
- Exactly how much exercise you need to do, and how often you should do it
- Optimal rest time protocols you should use between sets
- Why “warming up” is almost always a waste of time
- The two “secret” techniques to dramatically increase the effectiveness of your workout
- Which foods you should eat - and which you should avoid - to build muscle and lose fat
- My favorite "trick" to get in excellent cardiovascular shape… without doing cardio!
- Why stretching is completely useless
- Precisely how much recovery time you need
- Why women need to do resistance training, and why you shouldn't worry about "getting too buff" (I'll show you which exercises to avoid to achieve the physique you're looking for)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase! I'm confident this is one of the best investments you'll ever make towards your health and fitness.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.